Boys, girls, AND adults ages 4 and up are welcome to take classes at The Clark Academy of Irish Dance. Irish Dancing is a great workout, wonderful social outlet and self-esteem builder for people of all ages.
FREE Trial Classes:
New students are encouraged to attend a trial class at The Clark Academy. Please contact us for dates and times.
Please bring/wear to your trial class:
- Shorts & a t-shirt
- Water bottle
- Hair tie
- Ballet slippers, jazz shoes, dance sneakers, or just socks are fine too!
Parents are not normally allowed to sit in on class (except for during watch weeks, which are held every other month); however you are more than welcome to observe your dancer’s trial class if you would like! So come on in…and make yourself at home!
Should you decide to enroll your dancer:
- You will receive a registration packet to complete.
- You may start classes as early as next week if you would like!
- Your dancer will receive her/his class t-shirt and DVD when first tuition payment is received. (Tuition is discounted if enrolled mid-month.)
- We will provide you with any further information you need such as where to get shoes etc.